Surfing the Internet/Blogging/Programming
- My family call me an internet person maybe because they often see me surfing the web. But I don't really consider myself an internet person. Yes, it says I like surfing the internet and all that stuff but I believe I do those certain things for a valid reason. So internet is mostly for homework, projects, and presentation resources. Programming is actually my real thing. I love creating a sequence of instructions to enable the computer to do something. I just love doing it.
- Volleyball is a sport I'm really good at. I feel like its the perfect fit for me. I play it with my friends but mostly with my sister who doesn't know how to throw a ball. If ever I want to sweat or do something I think would be fun, volleyball will be the first thing to come out of my mind. It makes me jump, move, it awakens my lazy muscles inside me, and it's also a great way to help you with your calories.
Listen To Music
- Now this, we are talking about the most important thing and one of the factors that makes up the real me and shows who I really am. Music is my language. I like listening to music, and also write songs. In that way, I am able to express the real me, my expressions, my attitude toward something, and also of what was happening to me. I feel like I get the "REAL" freedom a person should get, I feel like I can do anything I want, and anything I want to be. It also gives me the feeling of acceptance in this world, it makes me understand the reality of this world, the PURPOSE of my belonging.
- In my opinion, you don't have to publish your stories just to be called an "AUTHOR" however, I have two classification for an author. One is local and one is a widespread author. I fall for the category of Local because for me it means that you compose your own stories, you revise them, you give them life while the widespread ones engages with the real world of writing skills; grammar, sentence usage, and a pretty decent words. But basically, LOCAL and WIDESPREAD are the same just the difference of widespread authors getting their books published by variations of companies.
- You wouldn't mostly see me sing because I don't really sing in front of people. I consider people who saw me sing special because I rarely do it at all. It all depends in my mood whether I'm happy, something significant happened or something..something different. My mom would always say I have the "voice" but I only see it as a parent's way of complementing their children. I mean I do trust them but they're parents-- no one would say "You have a bellowing voice, you should not sing" but maybe because I just really don't think good at singing. But yes--I love singing..like love-love-love--its just that I don't want to do it in front of people.